Thursday, April 4, 2013

we can't mac on cheese anymore

Guys, I realize its been a while since I've written, mostly because I haven't had anything worth reading I don't think. But today, boy do I have something for you.

First off, can I just say what a sexy bird Britany Spears is? I mean really, yall. I've been watching Fuse, and they have this show called "sexiest: britany spears". It shows all of her great videos. I can't guarantee I wasn't trying to practice her moves...but for some reason I didn't look the same. Maybe its because I need sexy background music. Also I guess I need to be talented at driving with my foot, and I can barely drive with my hands so I don't see how that would be possible. Anyway, that all goes back to my Cream of Wheat and Being Sexy post.  Basically, I'm just giving a shout out to Britany and bringing sexy back.

Secondly, and almost related to being sexy... I cook most nights for Shane and I, and for the most part they are all healthy recipes, however, we have a weakness for mac-and-cheese. Yes, I know, we all feel the same way here. Whether it be velveeta or kraft, no matter. So because a) I was too lazy to cook real sides and b) because mac-and-cheese is delicious, I would make it like twice a week. Here's the problem with that: Shane and I are getting up there in age, and our bodies don't burn everything off like they used to (especially me, because I am the older one of us. Some call me a cradle-robber...go ahead, he was foxy, I couldn't help it). So I realized that even though I workout like 5-6 days a week mostly, I wasn't really getting the results I wanted. So I had to make the tough decision to 86 the mac-and-cheese in our diet and replace it with healthier options like garlic bread. Just kidding, with sides like asparagus and veggies. Apparently your plate is supposed to be composed of 50% veggies. Whoa...let's get crazy here. Its harder than you think to come up with like 80 different veggies for one week of food. So I wouldn't say we are there, but we are progressing. So, there's something for you.

Here's a few pictures so you guys realize I actually have friends and do stuff:


Shane playing frisbee with the pups.

 Holly, myself and Kellie at Holly's birthday dinner

This was a drop night that happened to be around St. Patrick's day...we look awesome, I know.

And finally, I spend my days doing calligraphy things. If you like it and want me to make you something, I could maybe arrange something. Just e-mail me or whatever. 


Okay I can't let you guys know everything I do because then my post would be like soooo long, so, you're welcome. Have a great week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment