Monday, July 16, 2012

cream of wheat and being sexy

Today's post doesn't have much of a purpose, per say. Just a few things that I think you should know about me if we're going to be friends.

Sometimes I feel like a retired grandma...minus the grandkids because Pickles and Bear can't have kids. I feel like this because I really enjoy a good bowl of cream of wheat. And I'm sure that when I'm old I'll like it too because it doesn't require teeth to chew and swallow. It's just something you swish in your mouth for a sec and then go about your business.

Next, one of the wives here on base was talking to me and she told me she was taking boudoir pictures and told me I should take them too. For those of you who don't know what that is (because I didn't until one of my other friends got married), google it. I'm just kidding that could get you into trouble. They are pictures you take for your husband, and they're like really hot potato pictures. Aka sexy...sitting around in sexy little things by victorias secret and making sexy faces at the camera. Now, I think the idea is neat or whatever especially for when our husbands get deployed...but if you know me, sexy is like the last thing I am. I'm sure my best friends Kelly and Lauren would laugh and say awkward over and over. Like that's my nickname I think because I did a lot of awkward things when we all lived together in Abilene (I miss the days!). I don't know, when I think of these sort of pictures I think of a really sexy lady in heels and an apron like sexily putting cookies in the oven...if that's possible. But you know, I would like spill the cookies or something and make a face (trying to be sexy) that ended up looking like I had to pee. So needless to say, I won't be taking those pictures.

And lastly, if you want to be my friend you must know that I am scared of spiders. So don't play. And also I hate math, as in get very overwhelmed and easily frustrated when looking at any sort of equation more than simple addition. But, because Shane is so busy, I'm workin our budget. Ya know, its a give and take in marriage...by mostly giving. So I'm giving him the gift of a little free time not having to deal with money, and in return he's giving me the tools to learn an adult word called "responsibility".

I get to see my family this weekend. I'm so excited. I feel like I haven't seen them in a lightyear. It'll be a quick trip, but it'll be worth it. My brother is obviously excited, too:

Well, its 12:23pm and I'm still in my jammies (pajamas) so I should put on clothes or something. Actually I have big plans for today. I'm going to finish a painting...its going to get messy up in here. 



3 comments:

  1. ummm can you please post the painting when you're finished?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes of course!! AND I had to add your page to my blog...hope you dont mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude Ty this is the first time I've seen your blog.. and it's hilarious. LOVE you. Kinda ;-) jk


    ..but not really....

    ReplyDelete