Thursday, March 7, 2013

here's to you

This week has been a mostly fun week. We are in "transition" with Shane's schedule, which means he is gradually going into work later and coming home later. Maybe because its the first week, but I am so. over. it. I think this is part of being in the Air Force...some would call it having no control, I would call it the same thing. It's basically been a routine since Shane started his training, and I can't believe I'm just now realizing it. But here's how the cycle goes: a) Shane's schedule changes b) I can't plan anything c) frustration d) over it. e) used to it....then right as I get used to it, the cycle starts again. I mean, obviously its good and blah blah because it makes me a better person, go with the flow etc. etc. 

The main reason I'm writing today is because I thought you all should see Shane before his remote solo flight (I think that's what it's called). (That's a helicopter he's leaning on for those of you who aren't accustomed to such machinery.)


He's so handsome. I'm so proud. 

Tomorrow is drop night! THREE wives from our little helicopter community will find out what the next chapter holds for them...so naturally we're all excited. There's only 1 more class before Shane finds out what he gets! Time is going by so quickly...

I promise I'll have something super interesting to post on next time. But for now, life is just floating on and we are having the time of our lives, despite the control that I never have on anything....ever. 

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say hello! I'm in the Texas blogger group too, and love meeting new bloggers :) I am loving your blog format :)

    -Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete