Thursday, December 8, 2011

the song about a black bear living in her black bear den

We've got a puppy, and we named her Bear! 
She's great...the first few days were unbelievably perfect...so chill, just relaxed and played. Then she got comfortable. And she's still great. Shane and I have always had Australian Shepherds in our families so it seemed like the perfect fit. And she is. She is our little ball of joy...and I also think she's good practice for eventually having kids (maybe). She is teething currently, which means she's nibbling at everything. She is 11 weeks old, and had always lived outside, so we're potty training, too. I'm fortunate enough to be home with her all day so I'm able to make sure she doesn't go too crazy in the house all day. More updates about Bear and pictures coming soon...and often I'm sure. 

We had so much fun this weekend with our families, and I think Shane and I grew closer too. Still growing, and hopefully will be for the rest of our lives. The Lord has been really sweet to address my fears and concerns in my dreams...He is so compassionate to me. Caring about what I care about. And now the fears have ceased :)

I want to post about our wedding, but I think once I get a few wedding pictures do that. Pictures always make posts more fun. 

We're going to be social tonight and have dinner with a couple on base that go to our church. I have to admit it's tough to get motivated to make friends right now...but I know it will be good sooner rather than later, so here we go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment