Friday, December 9, 2011

One Step At A Time

Okay so as with any blogger, the initial excitement of blogging has hit me. So I'm sure posts this close together will be few and far between, but I wanted to blog about my bridal session, then the wedding, etc. It's too much information for anyone to be interested for one post. (So really, I'm doing you a favor)!


Before I start with the bridals, I wanted to update you on the house. Shane is being so great and letting me decorate the house however I want...and I'm feeling particularly crafty lately because I'm not working that much, so later this week you will see the results of that I'm sure. 


Now for the bridals. Although we took them at the beginning of November, a cold front just happened to come through the Saturday of my pictures. Not only was it cold, it was also at 8 in the morning. But Charlie was so great! (www.charlieprenziphotography.com) If you know anything about me, you know I hate getting up early. But I did what I had to for good pictures. And these are a few of the results: 










1 comment:

  1. Tyler! These are gorgeous and totally you. Especially love the third one.

    ReplyDelete