Thursday, December 15, 2011

crafternoon

Okay so finally finished a project via pinterest of course. Let me tell you, it was a long time coming. My dad embarked on a fencing project to replace our old fence...and I found the old fence door and wanted to keep it back in September...I knew there had to be something good that could come from it. 
I'm having to channel my crafty skills, so starting out to make it interesting I made Shane and I Pina Coladas to make things interesting! 


Here are the results!
I spray painted it a satin red...(got a little on the ground...oops!)

Bought three 11x14 picture frames and Shane rigged it to hang sturdy...

and the results! Yes I know, I haven't put pictures in them. That's coming next!

So there's one house project, completed! It looks great and I feel great about how it turned out. Not to mention Bear on the couch was a nice touch. Shane did a great job being handy man! 

Wedding pictures coming soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment